Monday, October 23, 2006

21 Weeks

There is movement! The middle of last week I felt Hannah moving around. I was laying on the bed just resting and I felt a thump inside of me. I knew it had to be Hannah! She kicked around a few more times and I just tried to remember exactly what it felt like so I would know the next time it happened. I have felt her everyday since then. Yesterday at church she was kicking around during the music. I told Josh she must really like the singing. =) Usually she will be really active for about an hour or so and then still for about 3 or 4 hours. (I'm guessing she's sleeping...) It has been really cool this week to begin to feel my sweet baby moving around. I tell Josh when I feel her moving and now he is getting jealous and wants to be able to feel the kicks from the outside. He has to wait about another 7 weeks...

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Isnt that wonderful?
Wait until you are further alon.
It's fun!

SwagBucks

Search & Win