Tuesday, October 17, 2006

20 Weeks

I am now half way along! I went back to the doctor yesterday because I was concerned about discharge I was having. The first part is that I have an urinary tract infection. So I am on a medcine for the next week to clear things up. The other discharge is me loosing bladder control!!!!! Oh my. On the up side of the visit, Josh and I were able to heart Hannah's heartbeat again. It had been two weeks since we had last heard it and then the Lord allowed us to be able to hear it again halfway between the monthly appointments. =)
I started working on Hannah's baby album by doing a few page layouts and putting in her first ultrasound pictures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that Viv had Owen on Monday. Her water broke... He is beautiful...

SwagBucks

Search & Win