Monday, October 30, 2006

22 Weeks

Today I had a doctor's appointment and they told me everything looks pretty normal. There is still traces of blood in my urine from the UTI but the doctor also said it is very commom just to have that in pregnancy.
They would like me to get a flu shot, but when I asked the lab I was told all the shots had been given out and they were waiting on a new shipment. Oh well! I guess we'll see what happens in the next few weeks.
We were able to hear Hannah's heartbeat again. She kicked me right as the doctor put the monitor on my belly. Somehow she knew what was going on!
I will go back again to the doctor in four weeks (at 26 weeks - right after Thanksgiving) for another checkup. At that point they will schedule me for the next visit (at 28 weeks - in December) to have another ultrasound and also diabetes test done.
Right now the biggest challenge is to drink 60 oz of water or other fluids everyday. Whew!
Please continue to pray for sweet Hannah and her health and growth.

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win