Monday, October 02, 2006

18 Weeks

I am at 18 weeks this week and growing bigger! According to my research baby should weigh about 8oz or 1/2 a pound and is about 8-9 inches long. Tomorrow Josh and I go to the doctor and will have an ultrasound!! I am so excited and nervous. I want to see that everything is growing good! Either boy or girl, the news of a healthy growing baby is the most important for both me and Josh. I thought I was over my morning sickness, but then yesterday I was sick twice... I will talk to the doctor tomorrow and see what she thinks. I have been having more overall energy. So this is a good thing.
I helped out with an evangelism crusade over the weekend in Taylorsville, KY. (About 45 minutes away) My title was stage manager and was in charge of more than I thought I would be. It was fun to have all that power. =) I had to run around a lot and my feet and legs are killing me! It was good I had enough energy for the crusade. I enjoyed being behind the scenes and making sure everything was organized and in its place.
I will post a picture of the ultrasound in the next few days along with the results. I also need to post a picture of my growing belly.
Please pray for good results tomorrow and for my baby to be healthy!!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win