Monday, February 26, 2007

39 Weeks

I guess it is time for another pregnancy update. Although, at this point I really wish it was just a baby update!
I had another doctor's appointment today (my last one before Hannah is born) with my one and true doctor. It was nice to have her for my first and last appointment in this pregnancy. I am now 3cm dialated and almost 100% effaced. My doctor was very pleased and we have gone ahead and scheduled an induction date for this Thursday, March 1.
My Grandma Lesta is arriving by plane Wednesday afternoon. Then Thursday morning, we must call the hospital at 5am to make sure they have a bed for me. Shortly thereafter we will make our way to the hospital for Hannah to be born!
We will keep you updated and let you know when sweet baby girl is born!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL! YAY for Hannah!
I bet she comes before then. :-)
You will have her on Wednesday.
She is going to show you who is boss! LOL :)

Anonymous said...

yay! we will be praying for u! hannah just cant make up her mind if she wants to be born in February or March...

Anonymous said...

Isn't it awesome how God works... Everyone was praying for you and Hannah, and you carried her the full term. It's just so amazing how He answers prayers... Now you'll soon meet your baby.

SwagBucks

Search & Win