Friday, February 09, 2007

Appointment

Well, I went to the doctor and am about the same along as last week, however I did loose two pounds. (this is very interesting to me because I know I have gotten bigger!) I have heard that the week before you go into labor you can loose weight. Not really sure why that is? They are guessing she weighs about 6 pounds right now. Yeah Hannah!
The disappointing thing is the office is booked solid for the next week and a half which means they won't see me until February 19. I was so frustrated leaving. The checkout nurse was rude to me to say that I wouldn't get an appointment unless someone went into labor and someone cancelled. Oh well, I guess that needs to be me.
Please continue to pray for Hannah! We will update you on the next change hopefully soon!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

The weight gain and loss has a lot to do with water retention and swelling.

Anonymous said...

Don't get discouraged now, the big day is almost here! Hannah will come into this world when she is ready and not a minute before, try to rest and not be inpatient, we love you all and are praying for a healthy delivery, mom

Anonymous said...

Get plenty of rest and sleep now. Because once Hannah arrives, you won't be sleeping much!

SwagBucks

Search & Win