Friday, March 23, 2007

Dr Visit

Hannah and I (and Daddy) went to the doctor's office yesterday. I was encouraged that she had gained 3 oz since the last time we had weighed her on Saturday. The doctor was still concerned that she had not made up her birth weight. She watched me breast feed and then we tried to give Hannah a bottle of formula to see how much she would eat. In the end she ate about 1 oz which means she got about 2-3 oz from me. The doctor told us that I was to feed her ever 2-3 hours and then afterwards offer her 1-2 oz to see if she would eat it. She really wants her bulk up and gain at least 1 oz a day by next Thursday. We will also go back to the nursing store on Monday to get her weighed again!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying that she will get the weight necessary.

Owen started eating food yesterday! :-)

SwagBucks

Search & Win