Thursday, March 08, 2007

One Week Old!

Sweet Hannah is now one week old. I can't believe just last week we were still at the hospital still trying to figure out how to adjust to a family of three. It seems like a whirlwind! I LOVE being a mom and Hannah brings up such a joy inside me. She has started doing short quick smiles in her sleep. It is so cute. Josh and I just giggle as we watch her facial expressions. I wonder what she is dreaming about. =)



We went to the doctor today and Hannah was down on her weight to 7lb. 3 1/2oz. The doctor said she has a week to get back up to her birth weight before he would be concerned. We will try extra hard at the eating this week!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you nursing?

Anonymous said...

Yes.

Anonymous said...

They might have you put her on some kind of formula for a bit until her weight goes up. :-)

I want to see more pictures!!!

SwagBucks

Search & Win