Thursday, March 29, 2007

Past 8 Pounds!!

We went to the doctor again today and Hannah weighed 8 lb. & 2 oz.!! We are very excited. You can tell now when Hannah is sitting in her bouncy seat that her belly is hanging out and getting round! I have been pumping my breast milk more and can now get 2 oz at each pumping. It is double what I was able to get a few days ago! I think for the "stimulation" my milk ducts need (that my pump gives me), and also to really KNOW how much she is getting I will pump more often and then feed her that milk. Thank you for all your prayers. I am so excited watching Hannah grow. I pray that God will help me to guide her right and to be the mother He would have me to be. Also, thanks to Jane for the books she sent to me, Hannah has slept the past two nights in her crib with a stretch of 4 to 4 1/2 hours in between feedings. This has helped Mommy and Daddy sleep more too!!

0 Comments:

SwagBucks

Search & Win