Sunday, March 04, 2007

Thoughts from a new Mom

We just adore our baby girl SO much! She is such a good baby and hardly ever just fusses and cries. (except when Daddy is up with her on shift at 3am) She is the most perfect baby and I feel so blessed to get to be her Mommy. I am just overwhelmed with the love I have in my heart for her.
When I am kissing her soft cheeks and saying over and over again, "Mommy loves you, Hannah!" She looks up at me with her big blue eyes, cute chubby cheecks, and perfect little lips. Her hair is so dark and soft with just a hint of wave. I just can't believe she is mine!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you get to experience this feeling. Isn't it amazing?

BTW, is that a bouncy chair?
Owen just loved his bouncy and swing. But he is kinda outgorwing it now. He likes to be on his feet (remember he is only 4 months). So we got him a new toy - those things that kind of look like a walker but have a base on them. That is the best!

Give her lots of kisses!!!

Anonymous said...

I think she looks like Josh!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in pink...

Anonymous said...

How beautiful she is! This is the best picture yet! It appears she is already "having an opinion" about her new world! God Bless you all!
Jane

Anonymous said...

I agree she looks like joshua when he was a baby, but i see joanna in here too! Isn't it amazing that you can love something so much the very first moment that you see her!We love you, kiss the baby, mama & papa T

SwagBucks

Search & Win