Friday, March 02, 2007

Showing off God's Blessing of our Baby Girl

Hannah and I came home from the hospital today. We are happy to be home!! "GG" or Great Grandma Lesta is here helping us, Josh, a very proud Daddy is very helpful to us too. He has even helped change a few diapers already!

Here are some pictures from the past few days...





Here I am in labor. At 12:45am I woke up with painful contractions. By 1:30 I had figured out what was going on and started to do make-up and get dressed. Josh and I left for the hospital at 2:45am and here I am in the bed waiting for all the craziness to begin. When the nurse first checked me I was already 4-5cm dialated. By 11:30am I was 10cm dialated but my water didn't break until 1:15pm.



After pushing for about 2 hours the doctor came in to help finish up the labor process. My Grandma arrived from the airport at 3:30pm. Hannah was born at 3:44pm!!

Here is Hannah all cleaned up. The nurses in the baby room had fun styling her hair. =)

Here is Hannah with her proud Daddy, Josh. (In his Florida Gator t-shirt.)



Here is Hannah with Mommy! She loves her cake scented paci.



Today we were allowed to come home, "Yeah Hannah!"

Please join us in praising God that our sweet baby girl came into this world healthy and PERFECT! (Although she has already outgrown her newborn diapers and graduated to #1!!)

Don't worry, there will be more pictures and stories to come. ~ Joanna

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Now Owen has to meet his new friend! We are so HAPPY for you guys. She's a beautiful little girl. We have learned that a baby is a true blessing from God. They are our little angels, a true piece of Heaven on earth. Enjoy the sleepless nights! Love You!

Anonymous said...

BTW, are you guys planning on coming down here?
Just wondering...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!
You are gonna love being a mommy! It is the best feeling in the world, EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

Hannah is a beautiful baby girl and i love her hair! lol

SwagBucks

Search & Win