Monday, March 19, 2007

A little more Weight

After being concerned that Hannah was still no putting on weight I went to this nursing store/place that has a place you can weigh your baby for free. We went on Saturday and Hannah was still only weighing 7lb 3oz. (What she was one week ago.) I called the doctor's office and they asked lots of questions. They think that Hannah is probably getting enough milk, but he did instruct me that if she still seemed hungry after a feeding I could give her 1 oz of formula. So far I have done this once or twice and she has gobbled up the extra food very quickly. Hannah and I head back to the doctor on Thursday so please pray that she would have begun to gain a little weight. I want my baby girl to be growing strong and healthy! Please pray for me that I would make wise healthy eating choices so that my milk would have enough fat and vitamins that she needs to help her gain.
Other news: Grandma Keith arrived yesterday morning and we have enjoyed having him visit with us. He will go back home on Wednesday. Hannah also met her Uncle Wade for the first time today too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Josh told me you guys were going to be down here in June for your brother's wedding. Will you have time to get together?
Maybe you guys could come over for dinner or maybe we could meet somewhere. Whatever is easier for you.

SwagBucks

Search & Win